FUJITSU GLOVIA Support Offices
Escalate a Case
The Escalation (Emergency) Manager (EM) will assist you with your call or direct your escalated call to the appropriate resource.
When the following conditions occur, you may choose to escalate your case:
- Your case focus has become extremely urgent (business has stopped – application/function is unusable) and the two-hour initial response time target for a “Critical / High” priority is unacceptable.
- Otherwise, all non-critical (Medium – Low) priority cases are acknowledged within 2-hours
- If you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving regarding the case, and you choose to accelerate to another level.
- If the severity level defines Glovia management involvement and additional Glovia resources, you may escalate to a higher level.
Escalation Manager of the Day (EM) Telephone Numbers
When the EM answers, please be ready to provide the following information:
- Case number.
- Your name or the Contact Person for your case.
- Your telephone number or the number of the Contact Person, if different.
This does not include local area support during scheduled company holidays (published within the Customer Care Guide).