GLOVIA G2 demonstration will focus on industry-specific business requirements and how this manufacturing ERP system can streamline production, link demand forecasting to production and supply, collaborate in real time and integrate organizations across the supply chain.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. (September 10, 2015) — FUJITSU GLOVIA, Inc. will present a free webinar on Thursday, Sept. 24, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. EST on “Solving Unique Requirements of Automotive Suppliers with GLOVIA G2.”
The webinar will demonstrate how the GLOVIA G2 ERP suite can reduce, manage and replenish inventory, streamline production, cut lead times, collaborate in real time, integrate supply chains with a manufacturer’s enterprise, and link accurate demand forecasting to production and supply.
With 45 years experience in providing business solutions for manufacturers, FUJITSU GLOVIA has developed an unmatched understanding of the increasingly complex and urgent needs of the automotive market. Its GLOVIA G2 system has been designed with special automotive ERP functionality to help manufacturers manage a rapidly growing product base, respond to customer demands quickly and accurately, gain visibility into all operations and synchronize the supply chain.
Functionality of the GLOVIA G2 ERP system goes beyond standard EDI requirements and includes:
- Speed order processing with release management
- Delivery of customer requirements with order management and shipping
- Improvements down the line with manufacturing planning and scheduling
- Streamlining operations with production planning
- Managing complexity and unexpected issues with supply chain and factory planning
- Optimizing resources with tool and gage management
- Optimizing assets with asset lifecycle management
- Manufacturing Just-In-Time with Kanban
- Reducing errors with shop floor data collection automation
- Streamlining with Lean and demand-driven manufacturing
- Project management enabling collaborative engineering between OEMs and suppliers
- Engineering database revision and engineering change visibility control
- Extensive product costing
- Advanced purchasing capabilities, including supplier releasing, blanket orders, vendor balancing, consignment inventory, automated replenishment, assembly outsourcing and streamlined payments
- Lot and serial identification/tracking including major components within an item
Designed for small-, medium- and large-sized manufacturers, including Tier 1, 2 and 3 automotive suppliers, the latest version of GLOVIA G2 ERP software, V3, is available as on-premise software or cloud-based ERP and offers existing and new customers several advantages over other manufacturing ERP systems:
- Fully mobile, universal system – All G2 transactional capabilities can now be conducted on both desktop and mobile devices, including those deploying Android, Apple, and Windows operating systems, using either mouse or touchscreen navigation.
- HTML5/Java-script user experience – All modules in this manufacturing ERP software feature full functionality across all industry standard browsers including Internet Explorer (Desktop and Metro), Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- Flexible, intuitive navigation – Options for menu-less or traditional navigation and function keys for rapid navigation provide end users with software that can accommodate any work style preferences, eliminating the need for extensive product training or ERP system experts when switching systems.
- Improved end-user productivity – A seamless workflow and color-coded, “traffic light” style alerts simplify the work process by providing end users with only the screens and data they need to complete their task.
Register for this informative webinar and learn how GLOVIA G2 can improve the automotive manufacturing process and customer satisfaction!
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015.
For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
About FUJITSU GLOVIA, INC.
Founded in 1970 as Xerox Computer Services, FUJITSU GLOVIA, INC. became a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd. in 2000. Its GLOVIA G2 manufacturing ERP software was first launched in 1990 as Xerox Chess and the next generation version was released as GLOVIA G2 in 2010. FUJITSU GLOVIA is one of the few manufacturing ERP providers offering solutions in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), China and Japan. Its more than 1,000 customers include small, medium and large companies in the automotive, aerospace and defense, and electronics industries, as well as related Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers.
All company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.