GLOVIA G2’s Cash Management accounting software module enables manufacturers to reduce time spent on routine tasks while improving accuracy:
- Pay your vendors via wire transfers
- Collect from your customer using direct debits
- Reconcile your accounts by uploading your bank’s cleared check file
Cash Forecasting Questions
- How much capital do you need to raise to support your expansion?
- Can you afford to offer extended payment terms to your most important customer?
- If you hired two temporary collection clerks, would the improved cash inflow allow you to buy critical equipment sooner?
- If your vendor offered you better terms, would you purchase more?
- If everybody paid you on time and you paid everybody on time, what will your bank balances be next month?
Cash Forecasting tools in GLOVIA G2’s Cash Management accounting software module provide you with timely, accurate answers to all your cash management questions and empowers you to effectively and efficiently manage your other bottom line – your cash.
The Cash Management accounting software module is fully integrated with the entire GLOVIA G2 ERP software suite of applications. Cashbook and Cash Forecasting draw against information contained in other GLOVIA G2 ERP software modules:
This enables the user to perform timely interactions and complete analyses through a rich feature set.
- Cash entry
- Cash payments (supporting electronic fund transfer)
- Cash receipts (supporting direct debit)
- Scenario management
- Statistical analysis
- User-defined forecast methods
- User-defined cash sources and cash targets
- Forecast by business unit
- Forecast by currency
- Forecast download to desktop applications
- Drill down from forecast results to source transactions
- Manual reconciliation
- File upload
Inquiries and Reports
Comprehensive inquiries and reports exist for each function
Download FUJITSU GLOVIA data sheet to learn more about implementing our GLOVIA G2 Cash Management accounting software module at your company.Download
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on Fujitsu Glovia to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.